World Vision International
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Here’s where you come in:
As Regional Grant Acquisition and Management (GAM) Program Officer, you will proactively target prioritized funding opportunities that will advance partnering Field Office and WV Germany strategies. Therefore, you will lead capacity assessment where needed, donor engagement/pre-positioning, proposal development, support grant implementation, and also assist in the development/establishment of processes to enable successful Grants Acquisition and Management.
Priority Field Offices (FO): Mali, Niger, Chad, Central African Republic, Burkina Faso during current strategy period.
- Minimum five years’ experience with government and multilateral organisation’s procedures and regulations;
- Minimum five years’ experience in successful proposal writing and management of proposal development teams, preferred European and German government donors;
- Experienced networker with an ability to maintain a good up to date knowledge of the grant opportunities and trends in the humanitarian and development sector; demonstrable prior successes in grant submissions/tendering and grant management
- Excellent French and English written and spoken communication skills are essential; German highly desirable. German citizen preferred.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of project management with government and multilateral agencies grant funded projects and experience of grant compliance procedures for major bilateral (EU, ECHO, BMZ, GFFO, etc.) and multilateral donors.
- Experienced in leading development of complex Health (WASH, Maternal Child Health), Child Rights & Protection and or Income generation and Livelihoods grant project proposals
How to apply
Is this the job for you?
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online by the closing date 03 FEB 2024.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.