Reporting to: Senior Manager, Admin & Procurement
Recruitment type: Full-time
Teach For Pakistan is a national non-profit organization committed to creating a powerful social movement for equity and excellence in education. We enable Pakistan’s best young talent to teach for two years in underserved communities and drive systemic change in education throughout their lives. Teach For Pakistan envisions the day every child in Pakistan will participate in an education that nurtures them to become loving, thinking, and engaged Citizens. To that end, we aim to grow our movement aggressively over the coming years and are looking for team members who will work passionately and rigorously to achieve this goal.
The Senior Associate, IT will be responsible for day-to-day IT operations under the supervision of the Senior Manager, Admin & Procurement. This will include dealing with software and hardware installations, troubleshooting, inventory management, handling email domains, and ensuring data security. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is highly motivated to help Teach For Pakistan scale to its full potential by investing in its people.
● Manage installation and configuration of software and drivers
● Manage installation and troubleshooting of issues related to laptops, networks, printers, copiers, scanners, laptops and any other hardware
● Coordinate with vendors for necessary hardware repairs and software purchases when needed
● Handle all matters related to network administration, including IP management, internet management, network security, and connectivity issues
● Ensure that adequate security checks are in place to provide protection against breaches of data, viruses, hacking attacks, etc.
● Ensure that all IT-related requirements (projectors, speakers, meeting owls, internet connectivity) are met prior to meetings, training sessions, and other company events.
● Manage inventory and maintain records of issuance of IT equipment to company staff
● Manage Google and GoDaddy Admin panels for the creation and deletion of email addresses of staff.
● Manage online purchases of software for official use like Zoom, etc.
● Providing support to admin and procurement team as and when required
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
● Minimum Bachelor’s degree required in the areas of Computer Science/Computer Engineering from a well reputed university
● 3-5 years of prior work experience in managing IT-related tasks and network management
● Demonstrated excellence at planning events that include complex logistical management
● Strong spoken and written communication skills
● Passionate about learning to create experiences and opportunities to enable people’s growth
● Ability to build trusting and strong relationships with people from diverse backgrounds
● Desire to work towards a Pakistan where every child has the opportunity to obtain an excellent education
● Willingness to work weekends or after office hours as and when required Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s skills, experience, and qualifications.
How to apply
Submit your application by filling out the form below. Since we will be hiring on an ongoing basis, the applications sent in earlier will have a higher chance of selection.
For the application form, Click Here.
We strongly encourage you to learn more about us at www.iteachforpakistan.org and our social media pages before applying.