General Description of the Organization:
Ghiras Al-Nahda is a Nonprofit Non-governmental humanitarian organization working to empower people through fulfilling their basic needs and seeking to improve community stability and resilience.
The Grants and Partnership Coordinator will play a crucial role in a non-profit organization operating in Northwest Syria, overseeing various emergency and development projects. The primary responsibilities include ensuring the compliance of grants, managing reporting procedures, and actively participating in meetings, workshops, and conferences to foster and develop partnerships with donors and other stakeholders.
- Supervise the entire lifecycle of grants, from proposal development to reporting, ensuring alignment with donors’ requirements and organizational standards.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of donor guidelines, policies, and compliance regulations.
- Collaborate with project managers and other departments to gather necessary information for grant applications and reports.
- Regularly update and maintain accurate records of grant-related documentation**.**
Reporting and Documentation:
- Prepare and submit high-quality, timely, and accurate grant reports to donors, showcasing project progress and impact.
- Ensure adherence to reporting schedules and deadlines, coordinating with project teams to collect relevant data and information.
- Maintain an organized system for grant documentation, ensuring accessibility for audits and reviews.
- Attend donor meetings, coordination meetings, and relevant forums to represent the organization and discuss ongoing projects.
- Actively seek opportunities to expand and diversify partnerships, engaging with potential donors and collaborators.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with current donors, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Serve as a focal point for communication between the organization and donors, addressing queries, concerns, and requests promptly and professionally.
- Collaborate with the communication team to prepare materials that effectively communicate project achievements and impact to donors.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (International Relations, Development Studies, Business, etc.).
- Proven experience in grants management and partnership development, preferably in the context of humanitarian and development projects.
- Familiarity with donor regulations, compliance procedures, and narrative and financial reporting requirements.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-cultural and dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic (both written and spoken).
GAN is committed to creating a truly inclusive, effective, and representative organizational culture, encouraging equity and diversity among its employees, and eliminating discrimination. In addition, GAN is committed to gender balance and diversity without distinction as to race, sex, or religion. GAN is encouraging persons with disabilities to apply for the position.
Child Protection Policy:
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to GAN, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. GAN is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation. We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
GAN expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of abuse, or harassment (sexual or otherwise), based on race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, or disability. GAN employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual, or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside GAN.
How to apply
If you are interested in the position, kindly fill out the link https://forms.gle/ECWVynJhzPoXezkq7 by 15 Feb 2024, Please note that the position may be filled before the deadline for submission of applications.