The CO is responsible to support the development and implementation of the overall communication strategy for VIYAN. He / She is also responsible for optimizing and promoting the image and public relations of the organization through providing quality media products, videos, photos, brochures,…etc.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Support in the development of VIYAN media strategy.
- Responsible for audio-visual documentation of VIYAN Interventions.
- Provide high technical support to VIYAN field team.
- Coordinate with Program and MEAL teams to document and valorize the organization’s interventions through case studies, and success stories and track projects’ progress audio visually.
- Make sure to provide quality videos and photos for VIYAN interventions.
- Ensure the quality design and creation of media materials such as brochures, leaflets, and banners.
- Track the progress of projects in coordination with Program and MEAL teams and make sure that important milestones are well-documented audio-visually
- Coordinate with Program and MEAL team to identify and create success stories, case studies, and human interesting stories.
- Provide media content and update VIYAN’s social media pages.
- Ensure the preparation and release of a quarterly newsletter of the organization’s interventions to be shared with donors and partners.
- Provide coaching and technical support to the field team.
- Ensure that the computers and software used by the team are functional and up to date.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Education: Computer Science or equivalent technical work experience.
- Having certificates or proven experience in graphic design, photo, and video editing software such as In-design, Adobe- Illustrator, Adobe- Photoshop.
- 3-4 years’ experience in graphic design, video& photo editing, and IT.
- Good English proficiency both written and spoken
- Previous experience with NGOs is preferred.
How to apply
Qualified candidates may send their applications to the e-mail address email@example.com
The application must include a maximum 2-page Updated CV.
As the subject of the e-mail should be named with the position title “Communication Officer 033”
VIYAN reserves the right of starting the interviews with selected candidates before the closing date.